- This event has passed.
March 16 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pm$60
Get a jump-start on the growing season and learn everything you need to know to successfully start young plants. Topics include:
- Tools and equipment
- How to choose a container for starting seeds
- Which soil and seed starting mixes are best
- Grow lights and watering schedules
- How to transplant seedlings into the garden
- How to care for young plants to ensure a healthy harvest
Bring a pair of gardening gloves, as this workshop is hands-on. You’ll have the opportunity to transplant seedlings in our greenhouse.
Organic Farmers Association members receive 25% off all workshops. If you are a veteran, you may be eligible to attend educational events for free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Online registration closes at 2 PM EST the day prior to the scheduled date.