July 19 @ 8:30 am – 4:00 pm EDT$25
Farmers and community members are invited to join Rodale Institute’s researchers, consultants, and staff for our upcoming Organic Field Day located at our Headquarters in Kutztown, Pennsylvania.
Rodale Institute, known for its cutting-edge research and educational programs in organic farming, is hosting this yearly event to bring together hundreds of passionate individuals like yourself, who share a deep interest in regenerative organic agriculture. This year’s Field Day promises to be a memorable experience.
Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect:
- Move freely between stations located around our 386-acre experimental farm. You can walk or use our tractor pulled wagons operating on a hop-on, hop-off model to reach all corners of the farm.
- Learn from renowned experts as they share their expertise on topics such as soil health, vegetable nutrient density, cover crops, no-till, composting and many other topics.
- Demonstrations of practices and equipment used in organic crop management.
- New in 2023, an exhibitor area with over 20 booths for our partners and friends to share with you relevant information about their work, new programs and opportunities.
- Connecting with other like-minded individuals who share your passion for organic agriculture. This event provides an excellent platform to exchange ideas, forge new friendships, and strengthen our collective commitment to a better food system.
Location: Rodale Institute Headquarters, 611 Siegfriedale Road, Kutztown, PA 19530
Attendees are encouraged to bring their own lunch, or purchase food and refreshments onsite from visiting organic food trucks.
Completing this form signs you up for electronic communications from Rodale Institute. You can easily unsubscribe at any time.