2022 Media & Ambassador Event RSVP
Rodale Institute Media & Ambassador Event
July 21–22, 2022
Please join Rodale Institute for an invitation-only, behind-the-scenes experience to remember! We’re excited to welcome you to the farm for an exclusive opportunity to see our work in action.
This year’s event will begin with a beautiful farm-to-table dinner at the Rodale Institute Founder’s Farm. Join us in celebrating the kick of our 75th anniversary at the place where it all began, the original J.I. Rodale home and farm in Allentown, PA.
The following day we invite you to join us for our biggest event of the year—our Annual Organic Field Day. View our work through the eyes of a farmer and see how our research, consulting programs, and education courses are growing the organic movement.
Please RSVP by June 30 to reserve your seat on the wagon!
Thursday, July 21, 4 – 8 PM
Rodale Institute Founder’s Farm
- Celebrate the kick-off of our 75th anniversary celebration
- Dine with our team of Organic Crop Consultants and hear more about the work they are doing to help convert more farmland to organic across the nation
- Enjoy an intimate cocktail hour and organic farm-to-table dinner prepared by Rodale Institute board member, fellow Ambassador, Entrepreneur and Author Chef Erik Oberholter
Friday, July 22, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Rodale Institute Headquarters
Attend our renowned Organic Field Day, which annually assembles more than 500 farmers and gardeners interested in organic agriculture.
- Enjoy wagon tours of our 386-acre experimental farm, stopping at 19 stations around the farm for presentations on our research and demonstration projects.
- Join a press conference led by Senator Judy Schwank providing details about a $3 million investment in a new science and research center
- Network with organic farmers, Rodale Institute trainees, staff, and more for future interviews and story opportunities.
- Following the event there will be a reception featuring cold refreshments and an opportunity to connect with some of our staff for questions and closing remarks.
Please dress for warm weather and wear comfortable shoes for touring a farm. Bring a refillable water bottle—water stations will be available throughout the day. Lunches from our local organic food trucks will be provided.
Reserve in our hotel room block:
Hampton Inn and Suites,15080 Kutztown Rd., Kutztown, PA 19530.The discounted rate for this event is $139/night and is valid through July 5.
Other Area Hotel Options:
The Glasbern Inn – 10 minute drive to the farm
Bear Creek Mountain Resort – 25 minute drive to the farm
For questions about this years Media & Ambassador Event, please contact Tammy Hobar, Tammy.Hobar@RodaleInstitute.org