OFA Member Benefits
Additional Benefits For an Individual Organic Farmers Association Member:
• Members will receive bi-annual issues of our membership publication New Farm Magazine.
• Members will receive a 40% discount to all Rodale Institute workshops and free access to our educational webinar series. View all workshops and webinars at our events calendar.
• Members will have access to Organic Farmers Association logo to use on their website or promotional materials.
Additional Resources For an Individual Organic Farmers Association Member:
• Organic Transition Course: 15-hour online program designed to help you understand the National Organic Standards and use them as your framework for transition to organic.
• Organic Price Report: Find out weekly prices for organic and conventional crops.
• Farmer’s Connect: A chance to connect with other organic farmers. You can post a classified ad, ask questions, and share information.
• Organic System Plan: Assemble the necessary documentation to apply for organic certification through an accredited certifying agent.
• Crop Conversion Calculator: Plan the financial impact of transitioning farmland to organic.
• Organic No-Till: Learn more about Organic No-Till Farming Techniques.
• Farmer Training: Learn more about farmer training opportunities at Rodale Institute.
• Farm Research: Learn more about farm research at Rodale Institute.
New Farm Magazine: New Farm Magazine, which has existed for organic farmers since 1979, will be mailed to all Organic Farmers Association members. Issues will be mailed in spring and fall. Content will include research, industry news, farming methods, member profiles and more!
Have an issue that’s on your mind? A story idea for New Farm? Maybe you just want to update your billing information or mailing address? Please contact OFA@RodaleInstitute.org.
Be seen in New Farm Magazine!
Advertise in Organic Farmers Association New Farm Magazine. Receive a special rate for booking in multiple issues. Submit your advertisements to Annie Brown at Annie.Brown@RodaleInstitute.org or (303) 241-0282.
For more information, view our New Farm media kit.