Work With Us
Rodale Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to pioneering organic farming through research and outreach. For more than sixty years, we’ve been researching the best practices of organic agriculture and sharing our findings with farmers and scientists throughout the world, advocating for policies that support farmers, and educating consumers about how going organic is the healthiest option for people and the planet. And we are an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in working at Rodale Institute! We are not currently hiring at this time.
To be the first to find out about future employment opportunities, please join our bi-weekly email newsletter list and follow us on social media. We also encourage you to explore our volunteering opportunities or learning more about our internships!
Internships are often seasonal, running from early spring to late fall.
Fall 2016 Internships
- Agriculture Supported Communities (ASC) Internships
- Communications Internships
- St. Luke's Rodale Institute Organic Farm Internships
- Veteran Farmer Training Program
- Garden Internships
- Livestock Internships
- Research Internships
- There are lots of opportunities to volunteer at Rodale Institute! Whether in our Garden Store, at events, on the farm, in the gardens, or with programs like our farmer's markets. To volunteer, please contact us at email@example.com.