- Assist accounting team with various duties including reconciliations, bank statement postings, grant proposals, accounts payable, and accounts receivables.
- Responsible for retrieving necessary supporting documentation.
- Complete annual state registrations
- Strong academic credentials in accounting/finance
- Able to take initiative on various projects
- Professional attitude
- Excellent computer skills
Location: Rodale Institute Experimental Farm, 611 Siegfriedale Road, Kutztown, PA 19530
Compensation: An ideal candidate will complete this internship for college credit.
Schedule: An ideal candidate for a spring or fall internship could commit to at least 15 hours/week for at least 8 weeks.
To Apply: Please send a cover letter, resume to Elaine Macbeth at Elaine.Macbeth@rodaleinstitute.org.
About Rodale Institute: Rodale Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to pioneering organic farming through research and outreach. For seventy years, the Institute has been researching the best practices of organic agriculture and sharing findings with farmers and scientists throughout the world, advocating for policies that support farmers, and educating consumers about how going organic is the healthiest option for people and the planet.Explore More Job Openings