We know that for many, the true appeal of Rodale Institute is our stunning educational campus, and learning more about our research. For those who have more time, we invite you to join in additional daytime programming, providing a small group setting with our expert staff members, a tour of the farm, and a glimpse into our cutting-edge research. This program will run from 9:30AM- 3PM before the OPA dinner.
Daytime Programming includes:
• Wagon tour of the farm:
• Meet our researchers to learn about research projects at the Institute
• Visit hog facility, bee conservancy, gardens, and production fields
• Viewing our livestock, demonstration gardens, and green roof
• Lunch with Organic Pioneer honorees
• Shop Rodale Institute Garden Store
For more information, contact Hallie Guiseppe at 610-683-1420 or firstname.lastname@example.org.