Subscribe today for exclusive online content!
Tuck the farmer-to-farmer know-how in your back pocket, pass it along to a friend and keep your favorite articles on hand. This quarterly publication is bringing back the farmer-to-farmer know-how for which New Farm has always been known and opening its pages as a meeting place to exchange ideas about and experiences with organic farming.
What you get:
• Quarterly delivery of New Farm right to your doorstep
• A copy of our inaugural issue—only while supplies last!
• FREE access to the Organic Price Report so you can more accurately price your products.
• Exclusive online articles including classic favorites from the New Farm vaults.
Save 71% and get 8 issues for just $50
Sign up for our newsletters by putting in your email address in the form below:
The Fine Print:
First issue will be mailed within 2 weeks of receiving your order. You can cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund for all un-mailed issues.
- Vertical Gardening in the Urban Environment Most urban centers across the United States have been labeled as “food deserts” where city residents do not have access to local, fresh produce. Food...
- ASC Intern Journal: The three sisters…and that fourth sister no one really talks about By Chris West, ASC intern We all are familiar with the fact that the Native Americans were excellent hunter-gatherers, probably from our middle school textbooks. But,...