Subscribe today for exclusive online content!
Tuck the farmer-to-farmer know-how in your back pocket, pass it along to a friend and keep your favorite articles on hand. This quarterly publication is bringing back the farmer-to-farmer know-how for which New Farm has always been known and opening its pages as a meeting place to exchange ideas about and experiences with organic farming.
What you get:
• Quarterly delivery of New Farm right to your doorstep
• A copy of our inaugural issue—only while supplies last!
• FREE access to the Organic Price Report so you can more accurately price your products.
• Exclusive online articles including classic favorites from the New Farm vaults.
Save 71% and get 8 issues for just $50
Sign up for our newsletters by putting in your email address in the form below:
The Fine Print:
First issue will be mailed within 2 weeks of receiving your order. You can cancel your subscription at any time and receive a refund for all un-mailed issues.
- Using the ordinary to cultivate the mysterious power of indigenous microorganisms By Lisa M. Hamilton Originally posted in April 2004 Who wouldn’t be suspicious? Right from the get-go this workshop is promising cure-all concoctions that bring new life...